Topbar phone and contact link

Dancing Warrior Yoga

Yoga Alliance Australia and Yoga Australia

To receive certification student requirements are:

  • 90% attendance, (the remaining 10% is possible through absentee study – see below).
  • Completion of written assignments.
  • Completion of home reading and yoga assignments (this contributes 20% towards your total mark).
  • Demonstrate competency in class teaching assessment and practical exam, (to resit the practical assessment cost $250).

Your Attendance
In order to graduate, 100% completion of all subjects and homework is required. To comply with Yoga Alliance Australia standards – should you not be able to attend 10% of the course due to other commitments, then private tuition with our faculty ($120 per hour), is available  to make up the full 200 hour program.

Accreditation
When you’ve fulfilled the requirements of your 200 hour, Level 1 training, you will receive your Dancing Warrior Yoga certification, which is registered with Yoga Alliance Australia. Then to become a registered teacher you are required to follow these steps in order:

  • Obtain a current First Aid certificate.
  • Register yourself as a member with Yoga Alliance Australia.
  • Apply for indemnity with an insurer.

Dancing Warrior Yoga is registered with Yoga Alliance Australia at the 150 – 200 – 250 – 350 and Yoga Australia 150 – 200 – 350 hour level.

Yoga Alliance Australia have now introduced 250 Plus registration as the base minimum for the introductory level. To complete 250 Plus level training we offer a 50 hour Yin teacher training program in addition to the 200 hour program.

Return to the teacher training page