Yoga Alliance Australia and Yoga Australia
To receive certification student requirements are:
- 90% attendance, (the remaining 10% is possible through absentee study – see below).
- Completion of written assignments.
- Completion of home reading and yoga assignments (this contributes 20% towards your total mark).
- Demonstrate competency in class teaching assessment and practical exam, (to resit the practical assessment cost $250).
In order to graduate, 100% completion of all subjects and homework is required. To comply with Yoga Alliance Australia standards – should you not be able to attend 10% of the course due to other commitments, then private tuition with our faculty ($120 per hour), is available to make up the full 200 hour program.
When you’ve fulfilled the requirements of your 200 hour, Level 1 training, you will receive your Dancing Warrior Yoga certification, which is registered with Yoga Alliance Australia. Then to become a registered teacher you are required to follow these steps in order:
- Obtain a current First Aid certificate.
- Register yourself as a member with Yoga Alliance Australia.
- Apply for indemnity with an insurer.
Dancing Warrior Yoga is registered with Yoga Alliance Australia at the 150 – 200 – 250 – 350 and Yoga Australia 150 – 200 – 350 hour level.
Yoga Alliance Australia have now introduced 250 Plus registration. To complete 250 Plus level training we offer a 50 hour Yin teacher training program in addition to the 200 hour program.
Return to the teacher training page