Birthday Party Photos
Dancing Warrior Yoga turned 10 May 21st-22nd! For 10 years of service we returned the love and gave back to Sydney heaps of goodness including a whole weekend of FREE yoga classes, massage, performances, inspirational speakers, dancing, sumptuous food local craft beer and tasty Kombucha.
Click Here to see our Birthday Party Photo Album
SUYRA – Show US Your Radical Asana
This event was the jewel in the crown. 5 amazing yoga teachers each performed an inspiring and heart felt yoga solo. Everyone was a winner on the night however there were 2 performers that swept the audiences breath away with their creative sequencing and skill- Kevin Privett and Lars Skalman. We were also enjoyed Classical Indian dance by David D’Silva and an awe inspiring Persian yoga routine by Kashi.
Arousal Lounge: Lubrication for the Mind!
Dangerous ideas, revolutionary thinking and stimulating discussion
This event was a mini version of the famous Ted Talks whereby participants were given 10 minutes to present their ideas on the following themes:
- Evolving or de-volving ancient wisdom through the lens of authenticity or Kitsch appropriation?
- How do you express your authentic voice with integrity within the framework of the yoga/wellbeing industry.
- What is your legacy:
- How do you create a meaningful life?
- What does your future look like 10 years from now?
- How might your contribution to society be valued and remembered?
- Kate Peterson
- Brook Mc Carthy
- Patrick Mac Cartney
- Pauline Lockie
- Gabrielle Bonney
Read here to learn more about what our arousing speaker had to say
CHARITY SPONSOR: Parliament on King
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS:
- Hustle & Heart – Brook McCarthy
- Balanced Body Centre
- The Little Marionette
- Body Reviver
- Willie the Boatman
- Wild Kombucha
- Australian Yoga Journal
- The Grounds of Alexandria
- Tortuga Art Studios