with Mathew Bergan (10 hours)
Receive guidance, advice and support from senior teacher Mathew Bergan, with 25 years teaching experience on and off the yoga mat.
This 10 hour module is part of our 150hour (level 2 program). We ask that you have completed a 200 hour program prior to enrolment.
This mentoring module allows you the benefit of 5 online mentoring sessions with Mathew Bergan.
You will learn:
- The art of posture modification
- Alignment and assist refreshers
- Anatomy and physiology refreshers
- How best to work with students or your own injuries
- Quick and effective ways to keep up your own yoga practice
- How to best manage teaching multiple yoga classes and the dreaded demise of your own yoga practice
- General Q&A on any subject that you may be experiencing during your own classes
- How to set up your own yoga classes or a yoga business
- How to manage difficult or challenging students, situations and class circumstances
- How to stand out and excel in an already crowded market place
- How to find your teaching niche and develop your skills in this arena
You will have the opportunity to ask any questions that relates to your own teaching experience. Mathew will attend two of your local classes and participate in your class, OR attend online via a Zoom link. You will also be asked to complete personal journaling exercises relating to your class experiences.
This module maybe delivered as a one to one program or via a group learning environment, depending upon enrolment numbers.