Creative Class Sequencing
Creative Class Sequencing with Mathew Bergan– 25 hours
Module Cost $470
3rd & 4th July, 9.00-4.00pm
Mynd Studio, Barangaroo
Time to get your creative hats on and start exploring new and exciting movement pathways, in and outside of traditional asana
Explore different methodologies of asana sequencing and learn what makes them playful, successful, safe and effective. Develop various strategies for your teaching toolkit, including sequencing slow and blissful to dynamic and vibrant classes. Learn how to prepare students for a ‘Maha’ (peak pose), while sequencing around specific anatomical locations in the body. Learn how to warm up the muscle groups in preparation for a peak pose. On this course we will be exploring how to sequence around the chakra system, which offers a goldmine of choices and in addition to this adding appropriate mudras, kriyas and pranayama rhythms.
This module will help you to understand how to create and build your own yoga workshop material that focuses on specific body parts and their potential theming, such as:
- Hip opening (how to let go of conditioned behaviour).
- Back bending (how to open the heart and let the love in)!
- Twists (detoxifying from yesterdays stale energies, and instead welcoming in a fresh start)
- Forward bends ( Kids driving you crazy? 10 minutes to soothe, restore and relax your nervous system before bedtime)
- Inversions ( be the vision of youth you know is inside of you).
spinal mobilisation for elders,
Learn how to create your own intelligent sequences to nurture and inspire your students on a physical, mental and energetic level including.
On this course you will design a class or workshop and teach this material to your group.
This course is always fun and uplifting.
I hope you get your funky feet on and enrol in this course, as it often books out fast.